Saturday, March 10, 2012

Red Flag "Don't put Hummus on your Risotto in Sicily"

I nicknamed by buddy in Sicily Kitchen Natzi.   You can't cook in his kitchen which is fine by me because he's an amazing chef and I love to watch him cook.  The way he makes tomato sauce it's like he's performing heart surgery.  Everything he cooks is fabulous.  His friend brought Hummus from Israel to Sicily.  I love Hummus.  I know I shouldn't put Hummus on my friend's amazing Risotto he made because that's a crime in Sicily.  I didn't think he could see me because I was sitting at one end of the table in the dark outside/candlelight dinner and he was at the other end of the table.  His friend yells to him in Italian she's putting hummus on your risotto.  Italian Drama.  I'm a Red Flag in Sicily.  I was getting calls from friends in London and amazing Frank from France worried about me having heard I put hummus on the risotto in Sicily.  Don't put Hummus on your risotto in Sicily and get caught by the cute Kitchen Natzi.  Red Flag.  Good times:)

No comments:

Post a Comment