Saturday, July 16, 2011

Red Flag "After Hours Guy"

I was in New Orleans and I met this really cool guy from Arizona I nicknamed After Hours.  We only went out after hours.  After Hours would always ask me stupid questions.  Red Flag.  I don't know if After Hours asked stupid questions because it was After Hours or because he was stupid.  I was telling After Hours how much I love Lenny Kravitz's music.  After Hours asked me who would I rather sleep with him or Lenny Kravitz.  I'm thinking stupid question.  Duh, Lenny Kravitz.  After Hours gets all upset.  I tell After Hours he shouldn't ask questions that he doesn't want the answers too.  I tell After Hours I have to go to Europe.  After Hours asks me would I rather go to Europe or visit him in Arizona in August.  I'm thinking another stupid question.  Europe or Arizona in the summer.  Duh, Europe!  I can't have a summer boyfriend in Arizona.  It's so hot in Arizona you can fry an egg on the sidewalk.  After Hours Guy.  Red Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment