Friday, May 20, 2011

Red Flag "Angry Happy Hour Guy"

Happy Hour Guy is really fun, funny, cute, and wants to go to Happy Hour.  I would of loved to have gone to Happy Hour, who doesn't like Happy Hour.  It's one of the happiest hours of the day:)  I had to tell Happy Hour Guy I would love to meet up but I already had plans.  Happy Hour Guy tries to convince me to cancel my plans because he's going to pay for everything.  The fact a guy tells me he's going to pay for everything.  Red Flag.  I am not the type of girl, who goes out with some guy because he's paying.  Happy Hour Guy becomes Angry Happy Hour Guy because I am not willing to cancel my plans.  Angry Happy Hour Guy.  Red Flag.  It'll be Angry Hour.  Red Flag.  Angry Happy Hour Guy tells me I should meet up with him so I can cross it off my list.  Red Flag.  I don't go out with guys to cross them off my list.  What does he think I am a business transaction?  Red Flag.  I'm thinking now I am crossing off Angry Happy Hour Guy.   I have never encountered so many Red Flags in one conversation.  Angry Happy Hour Guy.  Red Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment