Monday, May 23, 2011

Red Flag "Stripper Pole Guy"

I met this super cool, cute, fun, Italian Swiss Guy.  Italian Swiss Guy is so fun; he's my soulmate except he has a stripper pole in his living room.  Red Flag.  Do you ever ask yourself stupid questions when you like someone?  I'm asking myself would Stripper Pole Guy be faithful?  Stupid question.  Stripper Pole Guy has a fucking stripper pole in his living room.  He doesn't have to go to Strip Clubs he has a permanent Strip Club in his living room.  Stripper Pole Guy tells me he's practicing because he's an amateur fireman.  Red Flag.  Stripper Pole Guy says he teaches strip aerobics.  Red Flag.  Stripper Pole Guy is Italian Swiss.  Italian part's Red Flag.  It's been my experience from living in Italy that Italian guys usually are not faithful probably because they don't know how to set boundaries.  Red Flag.  If you find a faithful Italian guy hold on you'll have the time of your life.  If Stripper Pole Guy is Italian on top then that's cool because he's a great cook, super stylish, loves to eat, and if he's Swiss on the bottom then he's faithful, organized, and on time.  I can work with that.  If Stripper Pole Guy is Swiss on top and Italian on the bottom then he'll never be faithful.  Red Flag.  And let's not forget he has a stripper pole in his living room.  The worst part about it is Stripper Pole Guy swings better around his Stripper Pole than me.  I was thinking about Stripper Pole Guy today and he called me to pick him up at the airport too bad I was out of the country.  I do like his pole.  Stripper Pole Guy.  Red Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment