Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Red Flag "Angry Broken Arm and Cancer Guy"

I hate blind dates and never go on them.  My friend I nicknamed shit talker sets me up with his buddy, who has a broken arm and cancer.  Broken Arm and Cancer Guy was so cute too bad he has cancer.  I'm so embarrassed because I'm wearing my neck brace.  My buddy shit talker's yelling at me why are you wearing your neck brace.  I remind shit talker my neck hurts.   I got hit by a drunk driver.  The worst part about it was the drunk driver wasn't even cute and was not a gentleman he kept on driving.  Shit Talker is dancing with his Brazilian girlfriends.  Broken Arm and Cancer Guy and I are dancing on the dance floor but people kept bumping into his broken arm.  Broken Arm and Cancer Guy gets super angry starts fighting with people.  Red Flag.  Broken Arm and Cancer Guy starts hitting people knocking them out with his Broken Arm.  Red Flag.  I get Broken Arm and Cancer Guy to stop fighting and dance on stage so no one bumps into his broken arm.  Broken Arm and Cancer Guy and I were in so much pain we had to leave the dance club and go back to his place and make out.  I can't go out with Angry Broken Arm and Cancer Guy.  I can't do angry or moody.  Red Flag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment