Thursday, June 2, 2011

Red Flag "No Make Out Guy"

I ran into my super cool childhood friend, hot surfer, tan, blonde, been living in Tahiti, super religious.  Half way through dating he tells me we can't make out anymore.  I tell him, "that makes a lot of sense we already had sex".  No Make Out Guy.  Red Flag.  I tell him what do you mean we can't make out anymore.  No Make Out Guy tells me he is trying to live a pure life.  I remind him "You work at a bar."  No Make Out Guy told me he was a bartender.  I stop into the bar to see him; No Make Out Guy is the doorman trying to get me a drink.  No Make Out Guy who is  trying to live a pure life lied to me.  Red Flag.  I was surprised that No Make Out Guy would lie that he's a bartender because I am going to come in the bar and see that No Make Out Guy is the doorman.  No Make Out Guy invited me to his surf church.  I was injured so I told him to save me a seat because I will be late with my crutches.  No Make Out Guy tells me he can't save me a seat because he can't make out and is trying to live this pure life.  Red Flag.  I thanked No Make Out Guy for reminding me to date other guys.  No Make Out Guy.  Red Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment