Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Red Flag "No Where To Live Guy"

I went on a date with a hot Australian Guy, who was so fun, funny, smart, and homeless.  No Where To Live Guy.  Red Flag.  I thought No Where To Live Guy lived at my friend's house.  After a fun night of dancing we went back to my friend's house only to walk through my friend's living room in order to go outside.  It was super cool to be outside with all the stars in the sky but it was cold.  On our first date I had to walk No Where To Live Guy back to his tent.  It was a blanket fort.   Red Flag.  At least the blankets were really soft.  No Where To Live Guy's grandma made him blankets.   If I knew No Where To Live Guy had no car and walked thirty miles to a dance club to see me.   I would of picked up No Where To Live Guy to go dancing.  Too bad No Where To Live Guy got deported.  Red Flag.  I miss No Where To Live Guy's sexy Australian accent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment