Thursday, June 23, 2011

Red Flag "Ex-Boyfriend"

Ex-boyfriend.   Red Flag.  He got Xed out for a reason.  After two years, you forget why you broke up with them when they act so charming.  My ex-boyfriend calls me up and is in town and he was so sweet on the phone and I hadn't seen him in two years so I thought it would be fun to catch up.  He asked me to have lunch at Boa.  I get there and he's all moody and angry.   I'm thinking great he's still bi-polar/manic.  He tells me he already ate lunch at Soho House.  Red Flag.  I'm thinking why did he invite me to lunch.  He orders himself a glass of wine when I went to the bathroom and then tells me he's too cheap to buy me a glass of wine.  He used to own a bank.  Who cares?  He's not being a gentleman.  Red Flag.  Ex-boyfriend brings up he still has my vintage cashmere dress and he wore it.  Red Flag.  I ask him what are you half gay now?  He put my dress in storage.  That makes a lot of sense to me.  What is he going to wear my dress again?  A private car comes to take him to the airport and he asks me if I want to go with him to the airport and hook up.  What a douche bag?  I thanked him for reminding me why I never wanted to date him again.  I thought it would be fun to see him but it made me so sad I wasted my time I went to sprinkles and got a cup cake.  Ex-boyfriend.  Red Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment